Laser Engraving of customer parts is done in house!
Laser engraving has a multitude of uses :-
- Name Plates
- Parts identification
- Part Numbers
- Production Numbering
- Company Logos
Our laser engraver has the following specs.
- Wattage: 30 watt fiber laser
- Work Area: 610 x 305 mm
- Z-stroke: Holds items up to 76.2 mm
- Features: Rotary Attachment for laser engraving on cylindrical surfaces
The Advantages of Parsons Fiber Laser Etching is -
- All laser engraving is done in-house
- The laser uses a beam of light as the engraving tool, so no part of the machinery actually touches the material being engraved.
- Open architecture software compatibility allows us to print from most software packages that you, as the client may have.
Please consult with us
- Large 24" x 12" engraving area - to suit the largest of laser engraving requirements .
Parsons can engrave the following base materials
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum
- Chrome and Nickel Plate
- And many other materials!